Wednesday, August 20, 2008

times u can never forget!!

Even as i write this post, I have played dis video of deep's bday in background, dat is hw I pass my days of soltitude and loneliness. The transition has been swift and vast, from the days that I used to enjoy wd my batchmates and nights at nescafe or doing what we were best at bakaiti, I nw pass my days and nights wdout biasness, both sleeping and snoring, or when I am in my senses recalling those lovely memories n moments which only cause a greater pain, pain of losin ur frnz, ur batchmates, ur soulmates who were der fr u 24x7. I know I would be repeating wn I say dat I miss you gyz all, bt den temme a better wrd to describe this feeling of having smthn amiss in ur life, well if u hv do intimate me, while I keep missing u guyz..
So dis piece of writing occured to me wn i was watchin IIT videos, all of dem so beautiful n so real dat even da topnotch reality shows wd take a beating..nez, da tht of expressing my views rather feelings occured wn I was watching Deep's bday and I tht jst hw much each one of us played a role in celebrations, examinations, happiness and anger, hw we were each other's support system in times of conflict,of joy , of togetherness and as I watch dese videos da time keeps coming alive.. huh... so much to share, so much to write, but I dnt knw hw to..

Okay so lemme jst begin, wt role each one of you hv played:

I shall begin wd my very own roomie fr da past two years: Appy Bansal: If u watch closely ne bacth video in which she is present, u'll notice dat da video comes alive, she takes it to another level of mischieviousness, and not to forget her 'todu', 'rapchik', bollywood dance ishtyle. She was simply da darling of da batch. muahhh. luv u jaan..

Den to the second closest frn of mine: Ritu Sharma: well wt do i say abt dis philosophical, nonsensical soul, she used to be da 'dadi amma' of the batch, bt leave her alone and u'll see the most kiddish person of our batch,Ishani knws better having jheloed her fr 2 big yrs. Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and sophisticated female of our batch... luv u fr all da times u were der and all the times u supported all of us.. luv u sweetheart.. muahhh

Ishani: the cutest chubbiest shweetu.. mirror mirror on da wall who has da softest hands of em all... well we used to say datwhosoever will hold her hand shall never b able to leave em, bt der is one more reason fr dat, first one being her hands of course, she is da most real and true to herself person dat i've come across, one of the few females who r fearless in IIT, nt to frget her moodiness fr which she was famous and infamous.. huff, written nf, all I nw want to say is dat I truly admire you and miss ur shoulder whch i cd rest on after a daysss hard wrk.. luv u Ishhh(she oves being called dat)

Pavy: wt do i write about you sweetheart, you knw u r one fo da best things dat happened to me in IIT, though I mite nt hv said dat even fr once wn we were together, bt den der is a lot dat has remained unsaid between us(i knw Angelina Jolly is goin to kill me at dis bt cun't help), nez, cumin to da point, she played da role of 'bigaadoing' most of da bacchas of our batch from Deep to anjolly. She was da girl wd da most bindass attitude and all girly girly, n yeah.. beware if u r goin wd her smwhr cuz she takes ages to get ready, n yes i dnt rem. hw many MMS clips we've made of her..luv u meri jaan.. muahhh

Sonika: many ppl call her Arbitaa, including myself, but to tell u da truth der is a lot dat goes into her thnking before she utters those magical wrds which bounds everyone into laughter, the curviest, sexiest and innocent person of da species called devils(rare to find in such kind). her dance alz da bindaas n out of da wrld n who can frget her shakin head (vigorously) acts on rock or non-rock music fr dat matter, who cares was her motto, alz unruffled our very own
sonika.. miss u yar

n haan to those of u who dont knw Pavy n Sonika were my mom dad in hstl, wd each one taking my side alternatively on all crucial matters..

Deep: Though I had already written a lot about her in my yearbook, still I believe as much as you try to write about her, it'll alz b less, cuz she is one of her kind in IIT, not only cuz she is a die hard SRK fan but becoz her everything is at extreme be it her love for her close frnz or her hatred towards her enemies, but den such an attribute is rare to find, nez she cud easily be givn da award fr best commentator, xtremely shy yet brave stads fr her frnz wn required n dies fr her frnz, n yes she too is very pretty nd an xtremely good dancer, to which she wd never agree, but yes darling u do dance very well..

Pallo: 'pallo rani, kaho to abhi jaan de dun'- m sure her banda(no she doesn't hv one rt nw) wd readily sing dis song fr her, reason: da most genuine,
caring, helpful etc etc.. person, it mite seem like m writing a testimkonial fr her bt yes she is all dese n much more, i dnt understand hw cud she remain so
pue and gentle at heart even at dis crudest place like IIT bt yes she still has all those qualities intact, still i dnt understand hw, but yes she has..The alz shy in front of camera (we are talikn of da Mansi's camera) but her sense of humour is unparalled and her witty remarks unmatched, da alz responsible , da ever smiling Pallo is alz der fr u.. luv u too

Mansi: Hw can i frget her, though u mite nt see her in most of da batch videos coz she happens to b behind the camera all da time, videoing our natak n
uchalupantis wd patience, but u can alz recognize wd her ongoin commentary n remarks.. she has alz been focussed and a fighter bandi from the core. Her
comments wd even make guys lukin fr room to hide themselves. It is difficult to get through her cuz she keeps da space arnd her and her frnz protected but
yes one of da most fun bandi to be wd n i hv njoyed each moment of every class we had attended, every laughter we have shared, all the anxiety n all the nautanki, luv u yarn hope u get all dat u deserve..

arey haan to those who dnt knw Deep, Pallon Mansi make a deadly combo, so nx tm u catch dem together jst beware..

Ruchita: The Lucky devil, da silent spectator, mischievious yet lovely grin.. u can alz catch her makin her 'popat' but den she likes doin stuff so keep makin her popat n yes Ruchita wn i today saw ur video whr u were dancin on 'tu cheez badi hai mast mast -2' u were lukin really hot n sexy ;).. luv u yar..

Agelina Jolly: Number one at makin things worse from bad, also at makin things best frm gud, ppl she really puts in a lot of effort at whatever she takes to heart, very strong physically, n make sure u tease her on her banda, y? havn't u seen her blushing, wd cheeks goin all red, even tough i must say its been almost a year.. Luv u darling :)

So dats all, bahut chaat liya m signing off nw!!
bk to my soltitude :(((
bbye tc

9 comments:

ishani said...

tune to senti kar diya....
miss u a lot...
miss all devils!!

btw u fine....lonely??solitude?...
having fun naa?ya phir.....

pirate said...

macha di yaar.....kya tashan blog likha hai....tune toh ritu sharma ko competition de daala....keep it up dear!!!
miss u all devils a lot yaar!!!!!!

Unknown said...

love you yaar....amazing post!!
senti kar diya tune toh...[:)]

Lots of Hugs n Kisses 2 U (Not frm my side..ullu..but frm Mr. Jo Singh's side ;) :D)

Bachaooooo koi....Jo singh maarne aa rahi hai :D ;)

Unknown said...

aap aur aapki tanhai,
bahut senti baate karte hai!!!

achha likha hai...in beetein hue 4 saalon ki yaaden achhe se taaza kar di.

luv u all DEVILS!

ishani said...

The role jo(s) played :

jo(s)

whenever I meet her,she is so full of energy and mischief.She laughs and she shines.I enjoy her company so very well.
But I sometimes see some of her shades which makes me realize that she is much,much much more than what she seems to be
and thats what I like the most about her.It makes me feel connected to her :).and the way she gets herself pampered from every one,I enjoy that very much :),sometimes very kiddo but a sensible grown-up from the inside.

Anjolly said...

Ohnoooo.. m I crying in office in front of a class.. Shit! I dont want to.. not the first thing in my morning just as my turned on my laptop :((
My day starts with consoling myself that however far we are, we have been a one single soul for four years and forever, which we called "devils", but by the evening I realise the reality of being so far away, which shatters this soul of mine.. n Jo nalayk tu kabse itni senti baatein karne lagi, I wish it was evening here as well, so that I cud go to bed with my tears just like a routine :(
One thing that I would like to confess is that I was really lacking a confidence with myself before I came to college (U all know me in my first year), but a feeling of "together we can and together we will" , which we built up in a very short span of time, (remember our ragging time when 1 day before our 1st minor, we were studying along with making posters in balcony) was the only survival through my IIT days with u guys.. After coming here, I am the only one responsible for all my irresponsible acts and nobody is here to tap my shoulder, when I do something stupid and say "Abe ye to tujhse expected tha.. chill maar" .
It annoyed me that time though, but i really miss u guys when I actually feel stupid for doing things which you would have took as natural and took off the burden of being called stupid.
Miss u all.. is all that I can say!

zombie said...

hmmm toh jyo singh.... all i can say is simply luv u dear....I wish .... that somehow if its possible that one morning i wake up in the same lovely room of me n pavi NB4... then having a almost normal day of hostel life that now seem like too special n precious dream ..... this includes mine going to almost each n every room of W wing n almost all coming to our room.This jyo singh used to get all the +ve advantageous positon in our room . Still dont knw how she managed to do that .... but that was awsome time... MISS U ALL SO MUCH :|

Jo said...

thank you all people so much :)
and yes luv to all... :)

Anonymous said...

yaar the muahahaha has an amzaing and lingering effect in your post to the extent that it makes it eerie at times...

& in your solitude try and learn some sweet dish which would be as good as this blog ;) dear ...plzzzzzz :P